Sunday, November 2, 2008

EtsyRain Trunk Show

Why hello there...


Sorry for being absent for a couple weeks, it's been busy with school, work, etsy, etc...


I have been trying to re-take photos and list items into the Etsy shop because I was invited to be one of the people in the EtsyRain Trunk Show on November 13th!




Here are the participating shops:











































EtsyRain is the Etsy street team located in the greater Seattle area of Washington state. I'd really appreciate it if you stopped by the Virtual trunk show on Thursday Nov. 13th at 6pm PST (9pm, EST/etsy time). This will be a great kick-start to your holiday shopping!


I do believe the Trunk show will be held in the Virtual Labs on Etsy.com, but I'll post more info as I know it :)
Items above:
1. Peppermint muscle relief from LoveMeKnotCreations
2. Sterling and Gold Fill Open Circles bracelet by WovenChains
3. Sanata Soap by Seattle Sundries
4. Pure Cashmere scarf- Christmas tree by HauteGoat

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

hahaha! I love that human calendar! Great blog!!

Haute Goat said...

woo hoo! a TRUNK SHOW!!!