Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Wish List #1

Thanks to Skully on the Etsy Forums for bringing up this great idea :)

Here are a few of the items I have favorited/hearted on Etsy. Etsy has a huge variety of handmade items, vitnage items, and supplies. Men, women, young, old, you can find just about anything on there for anyone.

For the "Green" Person in Your Life...
Produce & Bulk Food bags by goodkarma
*I actually did buy these and love them, perfect sizes*







For the Person Who Is Constantly Cold in Your Life...
Peace & Love scarf by Happiknits










For the Man in Your Life....
Green Bottle Opener buckle by Metalogical










For the Chef in Your Life...
Colander w/ Dish by RedHotPottery







For the Animal Lover in Your Life...
Pacman Frog by WeirdBugLady


For the Hopeful...
Hello I am Tin by mikeatron












For the Stinky Person in Your Life...
Lumberjack Crack soap by soapwithballs




This concludes today's list...

Look for Wish List #2 soon!

Also, let me know if you have your own WishList on your Blog in the comments!

9 comments:

goodkarma said...

ohmygod i'm so totally in love with that belt buckle!

' said...

I love the tin man!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

mikeatron is local KC, i found that out after browsing his etsy shop! He's the one whose work reminds me of that imps & monsters guy we saw at that art show in Everett!

Becca said...

Awesome picks! What a great idea! Thank you for picking my Peace and Love scarf :)

Rick said...

Lovely picks! The food bags are especially nice - in so many ways.

Morrgan said...

This is a good idea and you've found some great items!

Tia Colleen said...

hahaha, "for the stinky person in your life".

Jenn~ said...

Thanks for helping me find some new favorites :)

Ravenswick said...

Some really great gift ideas! I especially like the scarf and I am in love with anything from Weird Bug Lady's shop.