So I actually stumbled upon the Bucket List idea on Confession of an Apron Queen's blog via Wonderfully Sew Knit's blog. (Although, I already knew of the movie)
I think this is a GREAT idea to really help remind everybody to live life and to live for Today.
So, here is my Bucket List:
1. Travel. Especially Australia and Italy.
2. Open up my own cafe, with live music every night :)
3. To be my own boss, no more 9-5 for me!
4. To make a great speech in front of a packed house (<--- scarrry but some reason I want to do it)
5. Work at or volunteer at a Wildlife refuge.
6. To try and finish a marathon.
7. To try parasailing
I'm sure there's a lot more, but that's my List for now!