Saturday, January 5, 2008

ahhh brides, Brides, and Seahawks!

Today I was at the Seattle Wedding Show (weddingshow.com) and have never seen so many brides and their mom's in one place..!
I work at a Chapel and have a booth there, and will be there tomorrow as well (Come say Hi if you're in Seattle, Bastyr University Chapel booth!)

I can't believe I missed the Seahawks WIN tonight in the playoffs!!! SAD! Luckily, one of the vendors had a TV and had the game on!! :)

I'm staying in Seattle for the weekend, so I don't have any updates on my aprons right now.
Keep checking back though!

I'm thinking of 'naming' them with people names.... not sure yet,but I think it's a cute idea instead of "Paisley apron" or "Black and white striped Apron"...what do YOU think?

Thanks for reading me!!

1 comment:

Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations said...

I like the idea of people names. Go out and get a baby name book, or look on Amazon.com for a used one. You can get used ones for as cheap as a penny depending on the book. Then name the aprons with people names that have a meaning that looks like the apron! What do you think?