Monday, January 7, 2008

Swirls, dots, and Gladiators



So, I must admit something...
... I'm addicted to the new American Gladiators, just like I was with the original show. Stealth is from Bellevue, WA which I'm all about locals! yay!

So I'm attempting to post a couple pics on my apron I'm making...
I'm not sure on what to call it yet, but am open to any ideas!!

It is somewhat of a black and white floral/swirl design for the main fabric and black and white polka dots for the straps and pockets.

I will keep posting more photos of it as I go along! Feel free to critique and comment!

5 comments:

RandomNotions said...

i love the fabric its so beautiful...i was addicted to the old american gladiators...now i don't watch TV except i still follow Lost, House and Desperate Housewives though always a season behind cause i wait till it comes out on DVD

Artifax said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment about my collar! I don't think I'm quite up to doing crocheted rings yet, but it's a great idea!

I love the fabric you picked for your apron! There is just something so timeless and classy about black and white.

BopBop said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate the comments! You're the first person to comment on my blog so It really made my day!
Thanks again!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those fabrics are so beautiful!! I'm anxious to see what you come up with. :)

Mandi said...

Hehe, I have to admit, I'm getting hooked on the show too - but it's not my fault! My husband has been anticipating it for ever! So now he makes me watch it with him ;-) Silly man. But it is fun!

LOVE the fabrics! Man, why does it have to be so addicting?