Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is Only...

Christmas is 37 Days Away!

Man, it always sneaks up every year huh?

Well, this also means that the infmaous Black Friday is 10 days away!!!

If you're like me, I absolutely HATE large crowds of people. Hate it. And huge crowds of people who push and shove and make me spill my coffee all over my white jacket...

But this year WILL be different! I took the handmade pledge and am trying to buy ALL local and/or handmade products for gifts this year, and what's even better is that the lovely Heatherknitz has came up with a great holiday sale starting 11/27 and going until 12/1!

Here is a link to her Holiday EtsyFest Blog post about all the awesome shops (including yours truly), who are participating and where you can find them on Etsy, and she even categorized them for your shopping pleasure :)

These are shops who handmake their items AND who are going to be having GREAT Black Friday discounts!!!
What's better then browsing Etsy shops in your slippers while sipping coffee, and watching the local news and laughing at the people at the malls on Black Friday?
:)

Click HERE

No comments: